TargetView™ – Software for detection & identification of compounds from GC/MS analyses
What is TargetView?
TargetView is a time-saving software package allowing accurate identification of both target and ‘unknown’ compounds in GC/MS profiles.
Who should use TargetView?
If you’re a GC/MS analyst who needs to rapidly screen chromatograms against compound libraries, then TargetView is for you. It is especially useful if you’re looking for trace-level analytes apparently lost in complex background, or hidden under co-eluting peaks.
What makes TargetView special?
TargetView provides just as much functionality as other GC/MS data-analysis packages, while being far less complicated and much easier to learn.
The advanced algorithms used by TargetView work ‘behind the scenes’. You don’t need to understand the detail of how it operates, or to be an expert at chemometrics, to get accurate, reliable results.
TargetView’s interface allows you to delve into the results as much as you want – from a simple ‘yes/no’ confirmation that a particular compound is present, to detailed examination of elution profiles, comparison of mass spectra, and generation of extracted-ion chromatograms.
What benefits does TargetView offer?
TargetView brings the following benefits to the GC/MS analyst:
- Identification of target compounds and ‘unknowns’
- Rapid screening of chromatograms against compound libraries
- Easy import of spectra
- Rapid creation of spectral libraries from various sources
- Simple reports
- Elimination of background interferences
- Deconvolution of co-eluting compounds
- Reliable, quantifiable results
- Suitability for all GC/MS applications
- Compatibility with files produced by all major brands of GC/MS instruments
|What you can do...
- Learn TargetView quickly – it’s far simpler than equivalent software packages
- Find trace-level compounds hidden under background signals
- Resolve contributions from co-eluting compounds
- Understand what your sample contains in a glance with TargetView’s simple report
- Interpret results easily using TargetView’s interactive chromatogram
- Compare mass spectra with a single click
- Prepare spectral libraries easily